Monday 4 May 2015

Spring has sprung!

Spring is finally here, my daffodils are blooming, the hyacinths are fully blooming, grape hyacinth are starting to show, tulips have flower buds on them, and in the last 3 days, the peonies have grown up to 6 inches from the ground! My baby rhododendron is just about ready to pop, the bridal veil bush has leaves all over, and my forsythias although not yet fully blooming, show that they are ready. I am excited about all of the changes in the garden over this past 3 days, just since we had a bit of sun and warmth.I am pleased that the hellebore that I thought was dead, is showing life, so those very expensive, but beautiful Lenten rose are stars this season, I am hoping to have many more once I am finished, as they are truly beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment